Me and my studygroup have to make a ton of tomato soup for our current project, and since I run this blog, I thought it’d be given that I was the one to test out the recipe and make alterations for the final soup.
I found that if you prefer the soup to be thicker, you can mix all your ingredients in a big blender so the soup gets a homogeneous consistency, I prefer mine this way though 🙂
Also. The picture I have for this post was with an overdose of pasta, that’s just the way I prefer it, but if you want the soup to have more of a soup-feel rather than a tomato sauce-feel, you might want to put in a bit less pasta 😀
Ingredients: (Makes two portions)
- 165 g onion
- 170 carrots
- 9 garlic
- 5 g (one half) bouillon cube
- 400 g canned and chopped tomatoes
- 250 g water
- 50 g pasta
How to do:
- Chop up all your ingredients.
- Lightly sauté your onions in a pot.
- Add your carrots and garlic and leave it for about 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of your ingredients but save the pasta.
- Let your soup simmer for 15 minutes and add your pasta during the last 5-8.
- Serve! 😀