Browsing other blogs (especially vegan/vegetarian) ones always keeps me inspired and excited, but I’m sure there’s a lot of amazing blogs out there I have yet to see, they simply don’t appear as options when I search 😦
So I had a thought, If I can somehow guide my readers to some of the blogs that appears during MY searches, blogs that -for some unknown reason- might not appear one their searches, then I’ll be doing something great for my readers as well as the bloggers behind these recipes.
So to start this off, I bring you… the first blogger!
Vegan Needs This blog is not only a food-blog like mine, it contains anything from top 5’s of dietary advice, vegan health- and makeup products as well as DIY’s. And of course, vegan recipes too. 🙂
If you take a look at the food-related posts this blog has, you can see why I had a hard time picking which one to use for this post. But seeing as this one is super winter-appropriate I’ve decided to go with one of the recently posted ones, the Barley Bean Soup.
For the recipe you’ll need:
- Barley 1 Cup ( Boiled)
- I Cup of (black, red or white) Beans , (boiled)
- Vegetables 500 Gram, chopped (Onions, tomatoes, carrot, mushrooms, green beans and spinach can be used)
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- Vegetable stock 4 Cups ( or water )
- Garlic 1 Tablespoon, minced
- One whole yellow onion
- Crushed red pepper 1 Teaspoon
- Italian seasoning 1 Teaspoon, dry
- Juice of one lemon