As I’ve mentioned before, my school has a really awesome canteen and last week I stumbled upon another awesome creation there which I just have to share with you 😀
I believe the ones I had in the canteen were made with eggs, so the taste is a little bit different but I’m still quite satisfied with the outcome.
I originally wanted to make this post as a suggestion to what a vegan could bring to the family get-together Christmas lunch table, but seeing as my taste-testers weren’t too keen on them (brothers… I think they were expecting a meat patty), I’ve decided to just make these for myself instead.
But who knows, maybe your family will like them 😀
Ingredients: (Makes approximately 12 patties)
- 500 finely chopped mushrooms
- 1 ½ dl oats
- a splash of soymilk
- 1 onion
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
How to do:
- Fry your mushrooms on a pan.
- Let the mushrooms cool down a bit and blend together all of your ingredients.
- Make your normal sized patties and fry them on the pan.
Ps. these can be frozen down if you decide to make a big batch 😀