This particular recipe takes a little more time than I usually have during the mornings, but it’s my absolute favorite for those cold weekend days where I can just snuggle up under the blanket and enjoy my breakfast slowly.
Not only is it super delicious to eat, but its packet with protein keeping your tummy full and happy for the next hours to come, so there’s really not a bad thing to be said about it.
- 1 Questbar (I prefer the applepie flavored one for this)
- 1 Apple
- A spoonful of coconut sugar
- Soybased yoghurt
How to do:
- Heat up your regular oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put your Questbar in the microwave for about 30 seconds, this way you’ll be able to shape the bar as you like, I make mine into a tiny bowl.
- Chop up your apple in to tiny bits and stir them in coconut sugar.
- Place your Questbar-bowl in the oven for 8-10 minutes while you caramelize your apple-bits.
- One the Questbar has hardened a bit (it should not be too crisp though), you can take it out and let it cool for a minute or two.
- Fill your bowl with soybased yoghurt and top it of with the caramelized apples.