Here’s another super delicious recipe for the sweet tooth. These avocado-bites are a perfect treat for you who wants a candy alternative without it being filled with unhealthy ingredients, these are bites of pure healthy fats.
- 1 avocado
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- cocoa powder
How to do:
- Melt your chocolate by making a waterbath.
- Mix your avocado, vanilla sugar and cinnamon in a blender.
- Add the chocolate to the mixture and make sure to mix it well.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least ½ an hour. The mixture should be thick and creamy enough to form your bites.
- Once you have the proper consistency, start forming your bites into bitesize pieces, I used a teaspoon for measuring mine.
- Roll your bites in cocoapowder and store in airtight container.
P.S I find that these are best consumed directly after rolled in cocoapowder, as the moist avocado will make the cocoapowder look dull after a short while.