It´s my birthday today! So of course I´m going to bake a little something something, and since cookies are pretty much universally accepted by everyone, I thought they´d be a safe bet for my birthdayguests.
This recipe was actually recommended to me by a friend who asked me if I could try to alter the original recipe so it would turn out vegan, and voila, I did!
So here´s the recipe for a super quick batch of vegan cookies, do try them out 😀
Ingredients: (Makes approximately 10 cookies)
- 50 g margarine
- 25 g powdered sugar
- 75 g all-purpose flour
- 100 g chocolate chips (or just chopped chocolate, I used caramel-flavored for mine 🙂 )
- 2 tbsp soymilk
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
How to do:
- Turn on your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Chop up your chocolate if they aren’t chips already.
- Mix up all your ingredients.
- Make tiny balls using a teaspoon, and press them flat on a sheet of baking paper.
- Bake your cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool and enjoy! 😀