Oats are not only fabulous being super high in fiber and having the ability to do numerous of goodness in our bodies, but can actually also have amazing impacts on our skin.
Combine oats and soy-based yoghurt, and you have yourself an all natural and fantastic facemask.
This combo ensures a mask that is not only super hydrating but also exfoliating while anti-inflammatory, what’s not to like about that? Nothing! And being as simple to make as it is, there’s really no reason for you not to go ahead and treat yourself to an oatmeal facial right now.
How to do:
- boil some water and pour it over your oats.
- let the oats soak until you’ve made a nice oatmeal consistency
- add some soy-based yoghurt and mix away.
- After cleansing and preferably steaming your face, add this mask and let it soak for approximately 20 minutes.
- The mask can be quite tricky to clean of, so you might want to just take a shower to rinse it off your face.
I bet your face looks like a baby’s bottom now!